As the world is now advancing and mobilizing and most importantly, relying over new scientific technology. From virtual currency to virtual payments and wallets, the information technology world is doing everything to provide ease and convenience to the people by performing tasks from home. Same as that, Apple Pay makes it to the list of contactless and electronic payment methods. AAPL is the latest addition as contactless payment method.
There are two ways to set up Apple Pay accounts. One is to add an existing card and the other is to add a new credit or debit card.
Add an existing card
Adding an existing card means to add the same card to use Apple Pay which was previously used to make purchases on iTunes. The process is very simple to add an existing card for Apple Pay. The following steps must be followed.
1. Open the Passbook app.
2. Tap the + button present in the top right corner of Passbook app.
3. It will ask you to associate Apple Pay with your existing card and its service.
4. Input three-digit security code for your card.
5. Apple Pay is now active.
Add a new Debit or Credit card
A new debit or credit card can be added if it is not previously associated with the iTunes account. Adding a new debit or credit card is easy and simple.
1. Navigate to Settings>Passbook & Apple Pay.
2. Tap “Add Credit or Debit card”.
3. Add a New Credit or Debit Card
4. Enter necessary details (name, expiration date, security code).
5. Then click the camera icon on the field marked “Card Number” and take a picture of your card.
6. Tap next.
7. Once your bank verifies the information, your card is active to be used for Apple Pay.